General Section > General Joe Talk

Hasbro Pulse -Gi Joe Retro Collection Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow

(1/5) > >>

B:
Oh yeah! Just got an email from Hasbro pulse indicating its ready to ship earlier then expected.
Hot dog! my first 3 3/4 o-ring figures in like 15 years I think.
Very excited.

canprime:
Congrats.

I slept on this set and missed out.  My only hope now is for a restock.

I'll definitely not make that mistake again with the new reveals (CC/Duke, Cobra Officer/Trooper).

B:
Email indicating its shipped so hopefully I'll get it this week.

Saw a review of them this morning

https://youtu.be/LYhpCnVvPYk

canprime:

--- Quote from: B on January 31, 2022, 09:31:03 AM ---Email indicating its shipped so hopefully I'll get it this week.

Saw a review of them this morning

https://youtu.be/LYhpCnVvPYk

--- End quote ---

Can I ask what you paid, all in, for them?

They are back on HasbroPulse, but I had to balk when I tried to go through checkout and it was already $62US w/shipping, but before taxes (even though there shouldn't be if it is under $200CDN).  Hard to swallow nearly $40CDN a figure.  I'll probably try and add on some other stuff to make it a bit more palatable, but I don't know yet.

B:
Oh they're expensive! I originally added it with the skystriker preorder. If they're all going to be this expensive I will not be getting very many. Definitely getting the cobra trooper and officer (maybe 2) and then very selective about which 3 3/4 figures I don't have. I don't see a need to get a joe or cobra I already have in vintage line.

Normally I would have said no way I'm paying over $15 for a figure however, I made an exception here as I don't have version 1 of either of those figures, and honestly I'd be looking at $100CDN  per figure locally. More importantly, now I get some new toys I won't be afraid to play with as they should be able to withstand some play much better then the vintage ones at 35 years old.

I'll have to wait till later today to get you what I paid as the credit card bill was sent to my wife email and I can't remember her password. She'll forward it to me later. Come back to this post later for an edit.

EDIT $63.31 CDN is what i got charged including shipping

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version