General Section > General Joe Talk

Haslab Classified HISS Tank ($299.99US)

<< < (2/9) > >>

martin-montreal:
I want that HISS.... for 3.75 inches o-ring fig 😁

The led lights and working treads are awesome.

B:
This for 3 3/4 would be awesome!

I think one of the unlocks will be the the towable mms making it the Sentry and Missile System.
They could reuse half of the weapon carrier from the Skystriker and just change the top part.

martin-montreal:
With the Kickstarter Roboskull project they were able to make compatibility like this:

2 (TWO) removable 1:18 scale seats (Pilot & Rear Gunner) for 3.75" & 4" figures
    1 (ONE) removable 1:12 scale seat for 6" figure 

That's a great idea. Hasbro could make this for the HISS too...

canprime:
So I backed this already, but man the unlocks have really made this tempting to me for a second HISS.

However the price keeps that thought in check.

I was happy with the first unlock, but underwhelmed by the second tier.  Then swung all the way back to impressed with the third tier.  A female HISS Gunner (Driver) is awesome, and the nose guns are a nice addition.  The only thing is that with all these accessories the HISS is starting to look a little ridiculous all kitted out.  The picture of it with the missile racks, nose guns and turret guns is kind of busy looking.  I'll probably keep it simple with maybe the missile racks, or one of the turret guns. 

I think making it compatible with both 6" and 3.75" would be a cool idea, but Hasbro isn't going to "confuse" the brand with that kind of option.  Plus they can try and sell us a second version for 3.75" separately down the line. 

Overall this is a great Haslab in my opinion, and I am glad to see it is killing it compared to other projects.

martin-montreal:

--- Quote from: canprime on July 04, 2022, 05:37:45 AM ---Then swung all the way back to impressed with the third tier.  A female HISS Gunner (Driver) is awesome, and the nose guns are a nice addition.  The only thing is that with all these accessories the HISS is starting to look a little ridiculous all kitted out.

--- End quote ---

Where did you get these intel?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version