JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: 3packs wave 2 @TRU  (Read 3075 times)

Prince de Lu

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
3packs wave 2 @TRU
« on: March 08, 2013, 07:56:56 AM »

just found both Cobra Invasion & Tactical Ninja 3packs at TRU in St-Bruno, 32.99$ a bit expensive

Redmao

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: 3packs wave 2 @TRU
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 05:23:22 PM »

Both packs are now available on www.toysrus.ca
They're the same price as 3 single carded figures, but they are really nice.

Say no to AFA.

Oreobuilder

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 09:18:05 PM »

I picked up the ones I wanted. They are the best figures in the Retaliation line so far. I'm holding on to my receipts. I'm hoping that they come on sale for the movie's release next week.

OB

ARROW

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 01:13:33 AM »

Wave 2 is now appearing in my AO as well, picked up Ninja Duel Snake-eyes and Battle-Kata Roadblock. Both are just great figures.  Snake-eyes is really nice, but I really don't need or like the pulley gimmick items. Frustrated a bit that SE comes with an extra sword and small knife, but not place to stow them on her person---of course, that is nothing unusual. I don't get the point of the extra back scabbard when all it does is add some bulk but doesn't hold anything but the other thinner scabbard......of which also fits on SE's back on it's own. It'd have made sense if the bulkier scabbard held the extra sword in addition to the thinner scabbard, but it doesn't.

Roadblock is quite impressive, as all the kata-gear fits on his person. The holsters are initially quite bulky and large, but with the pistol-units and kata-grips in them they don't seem too bad. As with Wave 1, these figures seriously miss having battle-stands, but I have plenty of extras on hand. As many have said before these two renditions are THE versions to get, so far....and I agree.

Realboss

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 11:10:33 AM »

If you are able, get the 3 packs from the states.  They are $7 to $8 cheaper.  Still cheaper even after the exchange.  Or wait for a sale again.
There can be only one.  One true GIJoe that is!

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013, 10:13:02 AM »

The 3 packs are cheaper at Target, if you've got one near you.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.