JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Anyone getting Doc?  (Read 9512 times)

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone getting Doc?
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008, 09:10:08 PM »

Last call - I have a couple takers for another set of 4 Docs.  If anyone wants to send $5 and 50 points, I'll throw your name in as well.

Paul
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

pdaat

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 03:59:30 AM »

OK.

I have all aboard that I can fit.  Sorry if anyone else is interested but I'd better stop at 2 sets. 

My sister is gonna kill me anyway for having two sets (among other things) sent to her.........maybe I'll have everyone sign a thank you card at the meet.

Paul
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

pdaat

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2008, 04:30:45 AM »

I called Hasbro again and they said they have stoped shipping as they are waiting for another large order of Docs to come in.  They should be in next week.

Sorry for the delay to any of those that I am ordering for.

Paul

canprime

• phpBB Blue SNAKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2008, 10:54:57 AM »

Yeah good luck to anyone still looking.  He is a great figure.  I just got mine from a connection in the US. 

pdaat

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2008, 10:09:36 PM »

My sister got the first 4 I ordered and according to Hasbro the second four should be right behind them.  Hopefully she'll bring them all with her this weekend.

Paul

akpayne

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2008, 06:23:18 AM »

I am still waiting for the ones that I ordered.
Has anyone done the Indiana Jones figure redemption?  I am wondering if it is any faster.

pdaat

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2008, 08:42:54 AM »

I did Indy.  I called Hasbro and they said the orders are on schedule for 6-8 weeks delivery.

Paul

Canuklehead

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ekcomics.com
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2008, 04:35:23 PM »

I have my points card all filled out - I work with a guy that lives in the States and commutes up here to work...  I'm hoping he won't mind helping a brother out and accepting the package for me.  If I can put his address down and have him bring it over one day to work, it'd be perfect.

Realboss

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2008, 07:58:11 PM »

I did the Indy and the StarWars CloneWars.  My Clone Wars check was cashed in May and still no figure.
There can be only one.  One true GIJoe that is!

Canuklehead

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2008, 02:02:26 PM »

Well, I have my stuff ready to drop into the mail - It'll be sent to someone I work with that lives in the States.  In 6-8 weeks I should have one!

On another note - if anyone has any extra, let me know.  I may be interested in it, if this falls through.  I'm pretty pessimistic and wouldn't mind having a fall-back option.  I've always liked Doc...

Canuklehead

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2008, 07:39:27 AM »

An update that's been going around - I'm sure you've all heard.

Apparently, some Hasbro reps have said that they've run out of Operation Doc figures and won't be sending more out.  Too bad, so sad.

But recently, it's been said that Hasbro will be producing another batch and sending them out to everyone that already sent in a form, but missed out on their figure.

I can't find any links to anything official, but for your reading pleasure, here's one to the latest scoop over at Joe Battle Lines.

**EDIT** This is the next more "official" link I could find.  It'd be nice if Hasbro had something up on their site, but I couldn't find anything.

I hope they're running another batch for those that didn't get theirs...  I have two forms out there and want my Doc  :(
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 07:45:01 AM by Canuklehead »

Canuklehead

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2008, 05:02:54 PM »

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm pretty thrilled.  I just got my Doc figure, today!  I sent out two orders to be sent to an American co-worker's address...  one arrived last week, so he was able to bring it in for me. 

Man, it was worth the wait!  Nice figure and packaging...  I'm keeping the box as-is, as a token of my waiting.

Here's hoping that was only the first form and that a second figure is on the way!