JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Hiss Driver & Hiss Commander  (Read 1782 times)

akpayne

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
Hiss Driver & Hiss Commander
« on: August 05, 2008, 03:02:53 PM »

I thought the new Hiss Tank Commander that comes with the current Hiss tank was a simple repaint, however I just compared the Single Carded Hiss Driver and it appears as though the new Figure has an entirely new head sculpt - it appears to be larger and the detail has changed a little - I like the new head better as it is slightly larger and gives a better appearance of being a helmet.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

akpayne

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Hiss Driver & Hiss Commander
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 03:44:31 PM »

I also just noticed the commander has his belt on upside down. Anyone else have this?

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 08:25:28 PM »

I can confirm you are right on both points. It is a new head mold and the belt is upside down on the commander. The head size didn't look different to me but the commander has a silver triangle above his googles where the Hiss drive does not.

Does anyone know if these belts are suppose to come off? It looks like they can but I don't want to use force.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

akpayne

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 09:00:55 PM »

Mine came off easily and was able to be turned around - the peg and hole are in the front of the belt buckle.
I find that if the paint/plastic has seized, running it under extremely hot water softens the plastic and allows it to be adjusted without having to worry about damaging - snapping the plastic.  I use this trick all of the time with sticky joints that have been painted together.