JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: TRANSFORMERS - Complete 1st season coming - G.I. JOE Seasons not far behind?  (Read 2034 times)

Stealth Viper

• Administrator
  • Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Transforme ... y-Ed/11435

It only makes sense, given the movies this summer.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Quote from: \"Pete The Greek\"
My review of the Rat:

A little piece of crap.

freakx2001

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile

seen this on the net yesterday.. can't wait finally transformers at an affordable price.. fingers crossed the GI Joe won't be far behind.

thatcarlguy

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile

Much more affordable then the Kid Rhino stuff.

My friend had all 3 seasons of Transformers from that set and when he had his kid he sold them all. But before he did he let me make copies. I didn't bother copying Season 3 because as I watched it was getting annoyed with Blur and Wheelie so I decided that the Movie was the final episode for me :)

Hoping they'll release the Joe stuff too.

B

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile

sadly the more I watched Transformers again, the more I found it very crappy. I never even finished season 2 before I quit caring.

As for the Joes, after watching several of the dvds of various episodes I kind had the same feeling about them as TF. I think I'll not watch any more and remember them in my head as being awesome.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 05:41:18 PM by B »

Kronz

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile

I too noticed the crappiness when watching the Joe stuff but it still brings back good memories. There was a time when GI Joe and Transformers were my favorite shows and I would pitch a fit if I missed them. Thinking back I can't even remember half a dozen of the plots despite having seen most of them multiple times. It's disposable kids stuff and it's awesome. Just can't expect it to be great adult entertainment. I think that Hasbro is going to try and grab the adult Joe audience with Resolute should that ever come out. The clip I saw was pretty intensely violent. That said, I will surely buy any Joe episodes that get put on DVD even if I will only ever watch them in the background.

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile

I'm looking forward to being able to buy the entire G.I. Joe series so that I can watch them with my son in a few years.

I'm happy to pay $30.00 a season.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.