JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: new cobra commander  (Read 1780 times)

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
new cobra commander
« on: December 02, 2009, 02:24:58 PM »

For anyone that is intrested in getting a roc mail in cobra commander, presale is now on over at ebay.ca, not sure that is good price though, i didnt even pay that much for my 92 mail in ninja viper misb. says he may have limited quantity before christmas, guy is handy toy from ontario, but everything ships from china.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/G-I-Joe-Rise-of-Cobr ... 3357e6f0c1
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 02:26:37 PM by dodge822 »
General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: new cobra commander
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 11:55:00 PM »

He says he is from Ontario, but he is in China.  I had a poor transaction with them to say the least..............
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 05:56:43 AM »

i think a few people had poor transactions with that seller, i had a good one, but i can justify the pricetag, when i know it is going to be something i can mail in for much less then $80 usd + shipping
General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 09:00:01 AM »

No way would I pay that sort of money for that.Hasbro said that Canada would be included in fuure mail in deals plus it's not that good a figure. The best thing about it is the package IMO.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.