JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Images of Upcoming Waves 5 and 6 Pursuit of Cobra from Hasbro  (Read 3453 times)

NeoDragonKnight

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Images of Upcoming Waves 5 and 6 Pursuit of Cobra from Hasbro
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 05:13:36 PM »

Theres only 2 that I know of in the Markham area.  Hwy 7, and Warden which is Heroes world.  I go there sometimes as I live like 2 min away, but they are expensive, usually even more then normal comic store prices.  They are about 12 bucks each but they sometimes raise prices on the more popular characters.  The other is Planet X on Major Mac and Bayview.  They use to be good, but they started raising their prices and they kept getting cleared out of new Joes at one point by one collector on restock day, so I stopped going their except on occasion.  now Silver Snail DT is my Comic Store of choice, though I will sometimes get my stuff at Heroes just for the mere convenience of location (the way gas is now the price increase would be equal) :(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"And I don\'t want the world to see me, cuz I don\'t think that they\'d understand... When everything\'s made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am...\"

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 06:43:34 PM »

Quote from: "NeoDragonKnight"
Theres only 2 that I know of in the Markham area.  Hwy 7, and Warden which is Heroes world.  I go there sometimes as I live like 2 min away, but they are expensive, usually even more then normal comic store prices.  They are about 12 bucks each but they sometimes raise prices on the more popular characters.  The other is Planet X on Major Mac and Bayview.  They use to be good, but they started raising their prices and they kept getting cleared out of new Joes at one point by one collector on restock day, so I stopped going their except on occasion.  now Silver Snail DT is my Comic Store of choice, though I will sometimes get my stuff at Heroes just for the mere convenience of location (the way gas is now the price increase would be equal) :(

This.  Well Said +1 for saving me the time in typing this... Except I only go to Silver Snail when I working Downtown.
Lurking

canprime

• phpBB Blue SNAKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2011, 08:30:42 PM »

Quote from: "NeoDragonKnight"

There is another Planet X on St. Clair near Victoria Park and apparently another in the
Beach.  I frequent the one on St. Clair and they have a good selection, but pricing has gone way up so I don't buy from them much.  I still remember getting a MU Thanos at Silver Snail for $13.99 and the next week Planet X had him for $24.99!!!!

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2011, 12:00:34 AM »

Quote from: "Pete The Greek"
Quote from: "bandonov"
Quote from: "morgardee"
What is "LCS"?

Local Comic Shop

Where?  Not the one I just found by accident at Warden and 7?
Heroes in London.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2011, 08:27:12 AM »

Quote from: "pdaat"
Quote from: "Pete The Greek"
Quote from: "bandonov"
Quote from: "morgardee"
What is "LCS"?

Local Comic Shop

Where?  Not the one I just found by accident at Warden and 7?

Heroes in London.

I know that store.  I bought a ton of vintage and minty Cobra troopers and officers there about 3 years ago.  
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 10:46:20 PM by Pete The Greek »
Go Leafs Go - just end '67