JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: call of duty black ops  (Read 1878 times)

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
call of duty black ops
« on: December 30, 2010, 01:21:57 AM »

Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

call of duty black ops is on sale right now at walmart for $39 and change, for both ps3, and xbox360, the wii version is still $49.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: call of duty black ops
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 09:27:22 AM »

That is one Crazy game, I was playing it at my neighbours house.  That is a good price for that game!
Lurking

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Re: call of duty black ops
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 10:31:54 AM »

I bought it on day one. I really enjoyed how the guns "felt" and sounded in the game. Not quite as cartoonish as MW2 or other 1st person shooters. It is probably the best feeling and sounding guns of any 1st person shooter I've played.

The maps are good, sometimes they almost feel too big compared to MW2.

The customizing feature is very cool. You can carve your clan name into your gun and if someone picks up your gun off your dead body, you can literally see yourself getting killed with your own gun in they get you again and you watch the kill cam.

You can also review up to the last 100 maps you played and take snippets from them (or the whole match) and save them to share with your buddies. I did that when i won a match with the remote control car bomb once.

Recently I started to play the solo campaign mission. I was great. The story is every bit of awesome that people said it would be and had me sitting on the edge of my seat. I have to say that the Drake Fortune (Uncharted) games still probably have the best all around story going due to the very likable support cast, but Black ops has a more intense story.

The my PS3 overheated and died.  :'( It's in the shop getting fixed for $99.99. I'm not sending it to Sony. Not when they want $202 for repairs. The good part about this is I finally turned on my Xbox 360 for the first time in 2010 and remembered that this system is also pretty cool. That Fable 3 is like crack. I can see many hours going into that game. Being evil is hard but man it's fun.

Bottom line, Black Ops is a great game.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.