JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Arashikage Ninja #333 want list  (Read 7542 times)

Arashikage Ninja #333

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Arashikage Ninja #333 want list
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2011, 08:50:34 PM »

Quote from: "THE Mikeā„¢"
Quote from: "Arashikage Ninja #333"
Are you stupid?

Call ME, or ask ME if I'm stupid one more time, and I'll solve your JoeCanuck problems.

I DO NOT CARE what problems you had with someone on another site.
Other people do not care what problems you had.
This is JoeCanuck.com - we have YET to have any issues with any members.

We got it. You got burned, someone pissed you off. We don't care - it didn't happen here.

Why can't you just play nice on this site? I gave you a suggestion in my previous post. Why are you being so difficult?

I was talking to arrow becauyse he keep saying that I jumped the gun when it just want one screw up but two times and i had enough

and i dindt start the problem.

grunt brought it over from yojoe or ther ewould have been no issue  dont blame me on that that is fact
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Arashikage Ninja #333

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2011, 08:53:40 PM »

and i was playing nice until all this got slammed in my face yet again.  Go look at my posts outside of this thread and the fact of my first post in here was no issue and even said good to know to the other guy

I also had some pleasant communication in pm about stuff

but yet again all thrown in my face

do what you want no one is going to do business with me here even if i played nice now.

they all think that i am like this with every seller.

go look at my feedback on ebay and how i got screwed on some of those deals and even left positive

look at the fact on the first deal with that guy i left positive

look at the fact that i am on multiple other colectible sites and have had no issues

only on yojoe and now here because they brought it over

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2011, 08:59:40 PM »

Actually, re-read this thread.

Grunt posted a reply to you after he posted the links. http://www.joecanuck.com/joe/board/http ... 779#p51779

In it he says he was just giving a heads up to fellow members.
He even wished you luck here - then you blew up in your replies?

I'm done following these up with you. If you would like to be a member here, then welcome aboard. If you'd like me to remove your account, just say the word. But seriously man - you're going on and on like this guy killed your first born child.

They're just toys. I get what you say about him being a crappy customer service guy with your orders - so don't order from him anymore. I gave you two suggestions to use for Canadian dealers - me and HJL. What do you have to lose?
Try us out, get toys, be happy! :)

We'll follow up any deals we do with you on our good traders section here and that will encourage others to do deals with you.

You signed up here to make a new start in this hobby, right? Grunt - being a longtime member - informed us of a bad dealing you had with someone else on another site. Let it end there. We all know about it now, it's over. Just enjoy the site and use it for what it was meant for - a meeting place for Canuck fans of G.I. Joe.

Now. I suggest this...... Start a NEW "wants" list in a new thread. I'll lock this one up if you do that, and we'll be done with this.

Sound fair?

Arashikage Ninja #333

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2011, 09:04:18 PM »

It was one bad dealing after me getting screwed multiple times in all the time I have been collecting.  Note how no one has said anything about my good deals ing with other people on hiss tank or my other deal on yojoe.   In fact my score should be really 3 plus the just joes by mike one that he added but one person did not leave feedback

And it could have not been brought up at all. He is friends with mike and they knew i wouldnt handle this well after allteh crap i took and that thread.

so one bad deal and that ruins my rep.  if that was teh case no one on ebay would do business

and no point starting a new thread for my wants. I have a target placed on me now that any of teh devious people on this site will target me and just make up crap.

I am positive that my sucker on my head thread is teh reasoning why two bad deals with same person.

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2011, 09:08:11 PM »

Screw this. I gave you a perfect chance to start new on here, and you still feel like you have to explain crap from another site.

Why would anyone say anything about your good deals? Are THOSE people members here as well?
It doesn't matter. If it didn't happen here, then we don't care - good or bad.
It has no relevance on your being at JoeCanuck.com

You keep repeating yourself, and it's just wasting time.

I'm locking this. If you want to post a new trade list, you can. But I've run out of ways to convince you that JoeCanuck.com is a DIFFERENT kind of site and that if you had issues on another site, that was there. Not here.