JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Documentary/Informative type GI Joe video links  (Read 4227 times)

NeoDragonKnight

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Documentary/Informative type GI Joe video links
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2011, 02:06:29 PM »

updated, added in
COLLECTABLE SPECTACLE "Airedevon"
by Flophouse

and the Q and A for Zach Hoffman for the 2010 CanJoeCon
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 02:11:11 PM by NeoDragonKnight »
\"And I don\'t want the world to see me, cuz I don\'t think that they\'d understand... When everything\'s made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am...\"

NeoDragonKnight

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2011, 11:37:18 AM »

updated, added interview with Ron Friedman who was a writer for sunbow cartoon.  Good interview/insight about the thought process that went into the show.
Also updating the other links to include all the parts rather then just the first part (I just copied and pasted the links Martin made in another thread for all 36 eps of collectable spectacle  :P)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 11:57:41 AM by NeoDragonKnight »
\"And I don\'t want the world to see me, cuz I don\'t think that they\'d understand... When everything\'s made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am...\"

NeoDragonKnight

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2011, 12:16:42 PM »

Updated with another Bill Merklin interview.  Interestingly enough when I was typing out the links, I noticed Rocky Balboa and Big Boa both have "Boa" in them...wonder if that was a coincidence.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

NeoDragonKnight

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2011, 05:24:40 PM »

added in a small interview with Larry Hama from watchmojo as well as the Canadian Joe con one

NeoDragonKnight

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2011, 05:40:52 PM »

added yet another 2 interviews, this time of Don Levin, creator of GI Joe, he talks about why he made GI Joe, and how he came up with the name we all know and love and would eventually spawn the ARAH universe.  2 complimentary interviews.