JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Hiss Scout & Cycle Armor up in Canada ?  (Read 3060 times)

duffmann

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sunshineproperties.com/getagent/show.php?aid=013300031&oid=013300000&chome=1&odoor=
Hiss Scout & Cycle Armor up in Canada ?
« on: September 15, 2011, 12:36:41 PM »

I have a few questions and am hoping to get some help.  What is the Canadian retail on these items.  I have seen $9.99 Canadian listed and $22.99 on different forums listed.  Also what are all the different stores carrying it?

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Hiss Scout & Cycle Armor up in Canada ?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 01:20:18 PM »

Winners is a discount store and sells them for $9.99.

Zellers sells them for $22.99.

Very limited run and many stores only got one shipment of them. They can be a bit hard to find now.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

SnowHawk

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 03:45:31 PM »

I now see them for $12.99 at Winners.

nighthawk

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 04:21:52 PM »

Are you sure it's $12.99?  It was the POC Mechs that were $12.99 and the POC Alphas were $9.99.  I just got another set last week for $9.99 each.

duffmann

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sunshineproperties.com/getagent/show.php?aid=013300031&oid=013300000&chome=1&odoor=
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 01:22:44 PM »

Thanks much for the heads up guys I really appropriate it.  I got a set and paid $75 shipped.  I believe the person got them Zellers for the $22.99 and when you add taxes and shipping he probably broke even or made just a little bit extra.  I want to open them but with such a limited run and the price tag I am just going to leave them MOC.   

garling23

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
  • "If your not in it, your out of it" -Joey Ramone
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/chrismeadows
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 03:54:15 PM »

Thanks much for the heads up guys I really appropriate it.  I got a set and paid $75 shipped.  I believe the person got them Zellers for the $22.99 and when you add taxes and shipping he probably broke even or made just a little bit extra.  I want to open them but with such a limited run and the price tag I am just going to leave them MOC.   

to be honest the cycle armour is not all thar great open anyway.  the figure is kinda cool.  but the bike is kinda crappy.  the HISS scout is really nice though!
Great Traders:

Pete the Greek
BHT
JIN

canprime

• phpBB Blue SNAKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 05:15:33 PM »

to be honest the cycle armour is not all thar great open anyway.  the figure is kinda cool.  but the bike is kinda crappy.  the HISS scout is really nice though!

Glad to see I'm  not the only one.  Th Cycle Armour is definitely a big disappointment.

SnowHawk

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 01:33:55 PM »

Are you sure it's $12.99?  It was the POC Mechs that were $12.99 and the POC Alphas were $9.99.  I just got another set last week for $9.99 each.

The Winners in Orillia had them clearly marked at $12.99.  They also had the Mechs for $12.99 as well.