JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: TRU is a magical place  (Read 3602 times)

SnowHawk

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
TRU is a magical place
« on: September 29, 2011, 10:45:51 AM »

I went to Toys R Us last night to grab some stuff for my son's birthday (and look for Joes for me).  I couldn't resist and had to take this picture.  It just shows that TRU is a magical place.

"Practice good toy karma and the toy Gods shall smile on you"

akpayne

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: TRU is a magical place
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 11:00:34 AM »

Double Rainbows!

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 12:36:42 PM »

I don't know about that...the color of the sky is very far from being magical LOL
2 + 2 = 22

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 01:17:40 PM »

Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 01:22:51 PM »

Double Rainbows!

Double me lucky charms  8)
2 + 2 = 22

crazylegs

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio of Illustration & Design
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 08:53:17 PM »

So did you score any JOE's while you where there, then that would be the gold at the end of the rainbow...ehehe...i know i know...cheesie...:P
"YO JOESKI!" - Horrorshow

Collection:
http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430/Crazzylegs/GI%20JOE%20Collection/

Want List:
http:/

SnowHawk

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 08:41:48 AM »

So did you score any JOE's while you where there, then that would be the gold at the end of the rainbow...ehehe...i know i know...cheesie...:P

Unfortunately didn't find any Joes for me.  I have everything there.  It would difficult buying a birthday present for my son.  He used to like getting G.I. Joe and Star Wars.  This year he wanted Pokemon.  I don't know anything about Pokemon.  I spent $20 on a handful of stuff.  While I was walking out of the store, I just kept thinking to myself "Does he realize how much G.I. Joe he could've got for this?"

I don't get Pokemon, I don't think I ever will.  Playing cards will wrinkle, tear and wear out.  G.I. Joe is forever.

crazylegs

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio of Illustration & Design
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 10:49:38 AM »

I don't get that pokemon either....something other generations loose is something we've all loved growing up, we have the responsibility to pass on the love of joe....just as you have to your child...in the end he's a kid who wants to play cards with his friends.....he'll always have his dad that loves joe and will play with him.

Unfortunately didn't find any Joes for me.  I have everything there.  It would difficult buying a birthday present for my son.  He used to like getting G.I. Joe and Star Wars.  This year he wanted Pokemon.  I don't know anything about Pokemon.  I spent $20 on a handful of stuff.  While I was walking out of the store, I just kept thinking to myself "Does he realize how much G.I. Joe he could've got for this?"

I don't get Pokemon, I don't think I ever will.  Playing cards will wrinkle, tear and wear out.  G.I. Joe is forever.
"YO JOESKI!" - Horrorshow

Collection:
http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430/Crazzylegs/GI%20JOE%20Collection/

Want List:
http:/

Sundance

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2011, 11:19:55 AM »

Pokemon i understand, it's no different to collecting baseball cards or football stickers in the UK (i mena 'soccer'). the one i don't get is the faddy thing kids are into in my town, i forget what they called... some stupid mis-shapen lumps of plastic that don't do anything and are just a single colour. a bloody quid for a bag of, like, 5 of them and some cacky stickers.
Paratroopers don't die, they go to Hell and regroup.