JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Ebay questions...  (Read 8185 times)

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay questions...
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2012, 11:45:39 PM »

Thanks guys. I'm still baking a few more Timbits for those who didn't get one yet, just to let you know.

The condition of the figures that I received is prystine. It happened that I received before carded figures from Europe before, and when I got them, the cards usually got damaged during the shipping. While this seller had me worried at some point, he did honor the transaction and exceeded all expectations by making sure that all items were very carefully packaged, just like on his listings.

Overall I'm very happy with how the transaction turned out. If I only look at the condition of the items that I received, this must be my best Aliens purchases in all of my Ebay experience. I was considering leaving neutral feedback at first but now I'm perhaps considering leaving positive feedback for not turning his back around when he could've. I don't want to leave negative feedback, I feel that would be too much of an ugly slap on the face, considering that I'm in a state of hapiness. FYI, The Hudson and the O'Malley carded figures were the most shought after figures in the ones he had listed, and I was lucky enough to get them at a good deal. If I leave neutral or positive feedback, I'd still mention that there were transaction issues on the sellers' end. I'll sleep on it for now and decide later on the feedback that the seller deserves. It has to be fair above all.
Barring his whining, he came through?  That's positive feedback to me.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay questions...
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2012, 12:40:35 PM »

And positive feedback it will be.
2 + 2 = 22