JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: A Pleasant Surprise!  (Read 8431 times)

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: A Pleasant Surprise!
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2012, 11:40:24 PM »

Does your Defiant has a yellow stain on a payload door and the number "22" engraved on the bottom?  I'm guessing I already have your Defiant........ ???

Dodge, when I gave you my Defiant: what happened to those tears of happiness you shed when you first saw it? And what about the promise you made not to sell it before yours in case of an emergency??? You told me that it was one of the most unique Defiants you've ever seen!
2 + 2 = 22

Scramble

• phpBB Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2012, 12:07:43 PM »

Gentlemen, this conversation should return to PM. That was a much more appropriate place to discuss this matter. This is not a warning, no one is breaking any rules because I would not consider anything here a personal attack. It is just personal, and therefore better off exchanged in private.
Updated!

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2012, 12:55:15 PM »

Gentlemen, this conversation should return to PM. That was a much more appropriate place to discuss this matter. This is not a warning, no one is breaking any rules because I would not consider anything here a personal attack. It is just personal, and therefore better off exchanged in private.

Can't agree more. I should know better, sorry guys, my latin emotional side got me carried away. This happens often to the best of us, especially when a holy grail like the Defiant is concerned. Dodge and I are supposed to be going for a friendly beer next week anyway. Pdaat you got a PM.
2 + 2 = 22

grunt 4 mvp

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 02:11:12 PM »

Well pdaat, PM'd you!
That is actually mine (paid & traded for) which was lost en route to me.  Hoping you'll not misplace frustration on me.
If you've got complete 90's figures FTS, PM me!

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2012, 06:44:40 PM »

I am totally wrestling LJ at CJC 2012.  Arms, legs and all.  I'll be the one in the blue singlet.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

crazylegs

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio of Illustration & Design
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2012, 07:19:39 PM »

Big Lob really is BIG Lob.

I hope everything works out fairly for everyone.
"YO JOESKI!" - Horrorshow

Collection:
http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430/Crazzylegs/GI%20JOE%20Collection/

Want List:
http:/

grunt 4 mvp

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2012, 11:34:23 PM »

April 1st, seems as good a day as any for me to officially decide something thats been a long time coming...
Now that three friends and top-notch guys are arguing over a custom, I've decided to leave the hobby. It's just not worth it.

Actually, April 1st specifically, is the perfect day for such an announcement.

So now I see I was being fooled. I couldn't believe such calm guys were so fired up. What an epic conclusion to a two year long lost figure....assuming he ever finds his way here.
As the person who was the most confused, the least aware, and the most uncomfortable by all this, I hope no one was offended by any of it, most of all pdaat, who really had me befuddled.
I'm still not sure what's going on.
Am I getting a free Defiant out all this? is that what just happened?   ;) If not me, than p-diddy deserves one. Even a yellow one. It'll nicely contrast his blue singlet...
If you've got complete 90's figures FTS, PM me!

Torpedo Rob

• phpBB Canadian Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2012, 01:30:19 AM »

These posts were very drama filled and confusing. As a new member, I wasn't sure what I'd gotten myself into. :)

pdaat

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2012, 06:04:39 AM »

This 'Tank moment was brought to you by April Fools Day.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

pdaat

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2012, 06:07:12 AM »

This 'Tank moment was brought to you by April Fools Day.
Also somewhat appropriate that Wrestlemania was going on las night!

Sundance

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2012, 01:38:57 PM »

if it was an april fool, y'alls was two days early.
Paratroopers don't die, they go to Hell and regroup.

crazylegs

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio of Illustration & Design
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2012, 07:33:20 PM »

April 1st, seems as good a day as any for me to officially decide something thats been a long time coming...
Now that three friends and top-notch guys are arguing over a custom, I've decided to leave the hobby. It's just not worth it.

Actually, April 1st specifically, is the perfect day for such an announcement.

So now I see I was being fooled. I couldn't believe such calm guys were so fired up. What an epic conclusion to a two year long lost figure....assuming he ever finds his way here.
As the person who was the most confused, the least aware, and the most uncomfortable by all this, I hope no one was offended by any of it, most of all pdaat, who really had me befuddled.
I'm still not sure what's going on.
Am I getting a free Defiant out all this? is that what just happened?   ;) If not me, than p-diddy deserves one. Even a yellow one. It'll nicely contrast his blue singlet...

Man, now I really have to stand for a friend, Grunt....he's done so much for me since i started this site...I made a true friend and it all because of this site. If this is April fools or not, it is long standing foolishness. Man, to the dudes who duped grunt, u need to settle this in his favor. We also now have a new member reading all this and is thinking twice about the site and what is going on...when that happens, plus my buddy grunt being confused, that goes way beyond and silly joke...just think about it and put yourself in the other persons shoes, if you are going to do something be like the awesome dudes that are on here and do what you say....responsibility, and that seems totally lost here in this mess. I'm still new to this site and i have to say I am also let down. Dudes have a Happy Easter and DO what you know is right. We are JOE bro's on here helping each other not messing around with another persons ownership of something and then having that person leave the passion and collecting...I'm still standing and this will work out, as for my friend Grunt, man...let this settle man, and don't leave the site,...you started me out on here and been an awesome friend....just wouldn't be the same...
"YO JOESKI!" - Horrorshow

Collection:
http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430/Crazzylegs/GI%20JOE%20Collection/

Want List:
http:/