JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: V vs V Movie to Air on Teletoon  (Read 4582 times)

akpayne

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
V vs V Movie to Air on Teletoon
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2005, 11:25:00 PM »

I thought VvV was good, not great - but as good if not better than most of orginal cartoons - story wise.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2005, 11:42:46 AM »

The VvV movie had a great story line to it.  I enjoyed it more than the Spy Troops as it had more characters in it.  Great to finally see the new sculps characters have some personalities attached to them.  

The only problem with the movie...short term thinking. The whole VvV story was wrapped up in the movie, which means you could never do a weekly cartoon series like Transformers Energon.  This means to me Hasbro never had any intentions of making a weekly cartoon series to support the 3 3/4 line.  Even a one year of VvV based cartoons would have a bigger impact as your constantly drilling home the message of GI JOE to kids.  It worked for me watching them on WUTV Fox 29.  I am afraid that may work for Sigma Six (but only if the toys were cheaper).
« Last Edit: March 19, 2005, 01:08:51 PM by Guest »
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

Spillspleen

• HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2005, 12:35:40 PM »

I will wait until Walmart has the Sigma Six Joes on the pegs before I beleave the 15 U.S. per figure idea...it just does not make sense to push a new toy line for that price...! You woulkd think a price befoe taxes below 10 would do it...?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »