JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Pre-order ROBOSKULL MKII - Action Figure Vehicle & Action Figures o...  (Read 1169 times)

martin-montreal

• Snowbank Wannabe
    • View Profile

B

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile

Any new toys are good but I just don't get the appeal of the roboskull. I don't know much of its history or anything, as i only heard about action force red shadows in the early 00's when i restarted collecting, so I'm entirely basing this off my first impressions and I just don't get it. This could be the ugliest flying machine/space craft ever. Kudos to anyone backing it, but this thing better have a legendary back story.

martin-montreal

• Snowbank Wannabe
    • View Profile

This could be the ugliest flying machine/space craft ever. Kudos to anyone backing it, but this thing better have a legendary back story.

I'm totally with you 🤣 That's why I only ordered the o-ring fig.

Sundance

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile

It's the only aircraft the Red Shadows had, it's one of two Pallitoy original vehicles the Shads had (with the Shadowtrak, their other vehicles were the HISS repaint Hyena, the HAL repaint Laser Exterminator and the SNAKE repaint Escape Armour.) And it's just pure rule-of-cool awesomeness, it's a frigging TIE fighter with a Skull in the middle.
Paratroopers don't die, they go to Hell and regroup.

martin-montreal

• Snowbank Wannabe
    • View Profile

And it's just pure rule-of-cool awesomeness, it's a frigging TIE fighter with a Skull in the middle.

I still prefer the Tie fighter 😜