JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Your wish for the line in 2023?  (Read 1604 times)

martin-montreal

• Snowbank Wannabe
    • View Profile
Your wish for the line in 2023?
« on: January 03, 2023, 08:51:50 AM »

What do you wish for the G.I. Joe line in 2023?

I wish for:
1. More quality (no curves legs, no boiling required, etc.)
2. More availability (if you want to sell, I need to be able to buy)
3. More o-ring figs... especially if they keep making these on cards with their plastic bubble (no window less packaging for figs please)
4. My special Canadian request... the MSV set with 2 Troopers + 1 Officer 😁

B

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Your wish for the line in 2023?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 04:42:39 PM »

Simply:
1. more o-rings at a more reasonable price (obviously there a a lot of issues that would need to be addressed for this to happen)
2. official reproduction pieces from hasbro to replace damaged/missing or broken pieces of my vintage vehicles.
3. haslab killer whale or a slighly larger rattler (always a tad to small) for o-ring
4. O-ring Dr. Venom (this guy was way better then Mindbender)
5. The missing deck crew from the last tier skystriker haslab  to be made into a 5 pack. (seriously 2 new heads are all that is needed and you could literally make a crap ton of figures in different shirt colours and skin tones.)

Sadly, I think only number 3 and maybe 5 as a possibility.

For the classified 6" series I wish for everyone else to simply find what they are looking for in store.

canprime

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2023, 04:37:20 PM »

Well there is now a list on Hisstank.com off apparently new listings for Classified in 2023.   Of course they all have the "codenames" to make it so no one knows who they are, but at least we see a listing for 21 releases this year.  Granted most of them are probably ones that have already been revealed (either as a render, or "pipeline" figure).  Anyway here is the link:

https://news.hisstank.com/2023/01/10/g-i-joe-classified-new-computer-listings-for-2023-line-up-79968

As for me and my wishes.....:

1)  Being greedy I would like two Haslabs this year.  One Classified and one O-Ring.   Preference would be a Night Raven, or Killer Whale (O-Ring) and Snow Cat (Classified)

2)  As you guys said, I would love a proper return of O-Ring with both figures and vehicles.  Hopefully not Pulse only.

3) As much as they are a pain in the butt, I would love to see another sub-team started.  Maybe Night Force?

4) I would love to see another cartoon/show announced.

akpayne

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2023, 11:08:53 AM »

I wish for fewer exclusives - paying to ship anything out of the US is cost prohibitive.  And TRU prices are insane.

martin-montreal

• Snowbank Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2023, 09:58:59 PM »

All good ideas 👍