JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Skystriker and the return of o-ring!!!  (Read 263 times)

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Skystriker and the return of o-ring!!!
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2021, 10:24:31 PM »

Although 230 is kind of pricey, I am going to assume the quality with be much better than the shit Savage produced for the so called collectors club.

I will back this on the weekend after I return from my mini work trip. 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 10:36:14 PM by Pete The Greek »
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

B

• HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2021, 08:55:48 AM »

Nice presentation of the cockpit prototype... part1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aILkRdzfRN4&ab_channel=HasbroPulse

And Ace and copilot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BH7faUehDI&ab_channel=HasbroPulse

Thanks for that. 3 Things i notice in the 1st video. 1. I wish the canopy was on rails instead of tabs. maybe that's more accurate but I can see those tabs breaking off over time. 2. I hope you don't have to remove the panels to the guns to use the ladder. Maybe in real life you check weapons after the pilot is seated but would like to not have to do that. 3. when the guys was talking about battle corps leatherneck he mentioned how people love the bazookas they gave back then. If he's talking about the oversized spring loaded weapons, I know of no one who likes those :D

Second video - i know its a prototype but Ruthel looks like hes squinting. Hope that isn't the case but looking at his face he got a bit grimice or smirk on his face and it just reinforces that to me. Hopefully not. To be honest I'm not a fan of Ace's outfit so I'm likely to sacrifce Ruthel body for Ace's head. Looks like my Skystriker still need a co-pilot. If tiers unlock it'll be ripcord.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 09:01:46 AM by B »

bishop

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2021, 09:16:14 AM »

Ripcord was always copilot with Ace in my book... Although it's very nice to have a new addition this late in the game. Otherwise, Duke/Snake eyes and Scarlett were piloting together.

B

• HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile

canprime

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2021, 04:27:36 PM »

Well well. Hasbro sweeting the deal

https://cdn.shopify.com/videos/c/vp/2306f3e5bbcc428f83b285b4b3dbfcdd/2306f3e5bbcc428f83b285b4b3dbfcdd.HD-1080p-4.8Mbps.mp4

Damn they are sweating a bit methinks.

That is some sweet, sweet extras being thrown into the mix.  I would imagine 5 figures, all carded, at the base price should be enough to get a bunch of people off the fence.