JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Arashikage Ninja #333 want list  (Read 7499 times)

Arashikage Ninja #333

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
Arashikage Ninja #333 want list
« on: January 30, 2011, 07:11:52 PM »

NVM

Grunt mvp and just joes by mike win

doesn't matter how much i aplogize these guys are vindictive and don't want me to be able to get any joes.

I have tried to make right and such but they won't cooperate at all.

very upset about this since came here to start fresh and just wanted to get some joe stuff

i admit i went nutty but how mike continued to screw me over and then lie which I have proof of and now getting trolled by this guy when they know i am not all menatlly there is not cool

GG
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 05:59:09 PM by Arashikage Ninja #333 »

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Arashikage Ninja #333 want list
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 07:35:35 PM »

You need to make at least 5 posts for PM to work here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Lurking

Arashikage Ninja #333

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 07:37:05 PM »

Ok good to know.

grunt 4 mvp

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 11:20:03 PM »

I'm guessing you're the same guy from Yojoe boards?  

http://forums.yojoe.com/bad-traders-sel ... dvice.html

http://forums.yojoe.com/buy-sell-trade- ... ehead.html

I thought you gave up the hobby....?
I have a lot of that stuff, but I think your best bet is to go to the Can. JoeCon and see the dealers' stuff in person. Then you can be sure to be satisfied with the condition and avoid disputes.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 11:40:47 PM by grunt 4 mvp »
If you've got complete 90's figures FTS, PM me!

ARROW

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 12:27:46 AM »

Quote from: "grunt 4 mvp"
I'm guessing you're the same guy from Yojoe boards?  

http://forums.yojoe.com/bad-traders-sel ... dvice.html

http://forums.yojoe.com/buy-sell-trade- ... ehead.html

I thought you gave up the hobby....?
I have a lot of that stuff, but I think your best bet is to go to the Can. JoeCon and see the dealers' stuff in person. Then you can be sure to be satisfied with the condition and avoid disputes.

Wow.

That was...............educational.

Arashikage Ninja #333

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 08:18:44 AM »

Yep that was me.  Not my brightest moment.  I don't run and hide from my issues.   I gave up on that site getting stuff after a year of headaches. 

Yes I was impatient and went a bit overboard which I apologized for but I lost my mind.

1.  I had over 8 transactions prior through ebay and such that went poorly where wrong figures where sent, broken gear, parts missing that where suppose to be in there and ripped off on shipping.
2.  I went to that site and explained my bad luck
3.  A person on those boards contacted me with sale stuff and I bought in which there was issues with some items in which he replaced some but not all then lied that he fixed the issue 100% which I proved that he didn't with his own pictures.  (maybe he just forgets).
3.  Did second deal with them (gave them second chance) in which they shipped my stuff to someone else and their stuff to me for an other error.  (note two errors from same person) which now adds up to 10 failed transactions in which I did my part which was to pay.
4.  They had option to make right and they did not and lied about paypal dispute.  Yes I made dispute and claim but the next step of that was for sellers response which they had to the 30th in whch they stated would make alright but instead pushed paypal forward with a no comments in their section and it went straight to me provinding return in which they stated they didnt push it forward and if anyone knows the dispute policy they know it awaits the sellers response and I cant do anything to their deadline.  I could have cancelled at any time they chose to make it go thru.
5.  I got paranoid because that person is usally around and then disappeared for days.

So after all those failed deals and then getting a package with stuff worth way less then my order I lost it and felt I was getting riped off again.

So I admit I went a bit overboard but after so many trasactions go bad and then two deals in a row with him get screwed up not to my fault you could understand why I lost it.

This person even stated he could not believe lightning struck twice.

I am a quick payer and all I require is my stuff in said condition in a timely fashion.  No idea why I have such bad luck but I feel after I made that sucker on head thread that he did that on purpose for a laugh.

His attitude and the fact that because I made a claim to cover myself (which was on advice from paypal and also teh fact that my first deal did not go 100% with him) he was uncooperative and was vindictive to me when he knew all the bad luck I have had.

I have proof to back up that he lied about multiple facts.

My only mistake was being impatient and losing my mind after a failed transaction again in which he admits he screwed up and shipped me wrong stuff.  He not only cost me that deal but some of that gear was to complete some figures in which a couple figures where going towards a trade for a snowcat and night landing 100% complete in which that guy got impatient and backed out of the deal on me because I didnt get my stuff on time.

So yep I am guilty of being mad, impatient and flipping out.  He is guilty of lieing and just screwing up twice on my packages and he showed no remorse at all for it and didn't try to make things right because I got upset for good reason.

I don't care who knows and came here to start fresh and deal with Canadians only since all my bad deals where with the states.  I would also deal with the uk.

No idea why I have such bad luck with getting joes when he was even a top 20 seller so would not espect this to happen but for some reason crap happens.

I buy comics all the time with no issues whatsoever.  Just happens with this joe stuff.

And to be positive he does have cheap prices and maybe he didn't do on purpose.  I offered to talk on phone and such to make right but he is uncooperative.  He could of at any time just payed the shipping of items back and refunded me and if he did get stuff back redid deal but he would not.  I sent all stuff back as it was sent to me and the other person is getting their stuff.  He had an eletist attitude and basically its his way or no way at all.  He is just upset that I proved and had archived data of our first deal.  I back up everything.  It is my nature I am a computer tech lol.

Anyways people can judge if they like.  All I want is a deal to work out like it is suppose to.

Note that I was on that site for over a year with no issues trying to get stuff.

Also like to add there was no gurantee of me getting said items anyways since he didn't know at that time where they where and there was a chance that stuff may go missing or switched out.  There is a lot of dishonest joe dealers out there!

Anyways thanks for sabotaging my thread when I am an honest person that just went a bit nutty.  I pay on time and I also never scammed or stolen anything from anyone.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 08:34:19 AM by Arashikage Ninja #333 »

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2011, 08:59:04 AM »

Arashikage Ninja #333: Grunt 4 MVP was sharing what he knows of a fellow collector in the hobby, which most people expect their friends to do. He didn't start name calling but posted links and suggested that you might have good fortune at the next Canadian Joe Convention.

Everyone else: Give him the benefit of the doubt.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

Arashikage Ninja #333

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2011, 09:15:51 AM »

Would also like to add while never posted I have been a member here for over a year and also a member at hiss tank in which I have good feedback for the deal I did there with grimdaddy for vintage.  There is also marsdepot and a few others that I did business with for modern stuff and no issues.  I am not here to cause problems.  Just trying to get some of my childhood back that was torn away from me and enjoy the hobby.

I am also looking for joe comics.  I will update later since I think my want list may be off since got a couple lately.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 04:23:20 PM by Arashikage Ninja #333 »

grunt 4 mvp

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2011, 04:59:55 PM »

I was just looking out for friends and making a constructive suggestion for you. I'm sorry to hear the Cons are not an option. Sorry if you felt 'sabotaged'.
I have dealt with some of the people you have and they always did right by me. People here are great and I wouldn't want to see another conflict, if it can be avoided.

If you want my 2 cents, keep your posts brief and to a minimum, as some of the mod's on other sites have suggested. And three page-long pm's to me within half an hour this morning is probably a bit much!  :wink: Honestly, I'll skim them, but I can't read all that...

I mean that with all friendliness! You want to post in such a way that people look forward to reading your stuff. Concise. Represent yourself well and don't scare people off!   :)

Hope you have better luck here!
Cheers!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 05:06:06 PM by grunt 4 mvp »
If you've got complete 90's figures FTS, PM me!

Arashikage Ninja #333

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2011, 05:24:01 PM »

Quote from: "grunt 4 mvp"
I was just looking out for friends and making a constructive suggestion for you. I'm sorry to hear the Cons are not an option. Sorry if you felt 'sabotaged'.
I have dealt with some of the people you have and they always did right by me. People here are great and I wouldn't want to see another conflict, if it can be avoided.

If you want my 2 cents, keep your posts brief and to a minimum, as some of the mod's on other sites have suggested. And three page-long pm's to me within half an hour this morning is probably a bit much!  :wink: Honestly, I'll skim them, but I can't read all that...

I mean that with all friendliness! You want to post in such a way that people look forward to reading your stuff. Concise. Represent yourself well and don't scare people off!   :)

Hope you have better luck here!
Cheers!

Listen I can see you protecting your friends and such but you are being vindictive in the way you are doing it since I assume he is a friend of yours.  And 3 page pms to you is an exageration.  I sent you 3 different pms since I replied on three different things and they where not no longer then a paragraph or two.  Please don't exagerate.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 05:31:21 PM by Arashikage Ninja #333 »

Arashikage Ninja #333

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2011, 05:56:53 PM »

You know what I give up.  these guys win.  All i wanted was some joe stuff from competent people that won't shaft me and actually send me items and not screw up.  Yes I blew up on that site after being screwed over multiple times on ebay and then there when I was always polite and payed in a timely fashion.

Anyways these people like grunt mvp and such don't want me collecting so i give up.  I hope there happy. 

I know grunt mvp wants me off here since he is exagerating the pm that where suppose to be 3 pages and such which is bs and people are just going to keep trolling me.

Who knew trying to collect joes would be such a hardship. 

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2011, 06:25:11 PM »

Quote from: "Arashikage Ninja #333"
You know what I give up.  these guys win.  All i wanted was some joe stuff from competent people that won't shaft me and actually send me items and not screw up.  Yes I blew up on that site after being screwed over multiple times on ebay and then there when I was always polite and payed in a timely fashion.

Anyways these people like grunt mvp and such don't want me collecting so i give up.  I hope there happy. 

I know grunt mvp wants me off here since he is exagerating the pm that where suppose to be 3 pages and such which is bs and people are just going to keep trolling me.

Who knew trying to collect joes would be such a hardship. 

Why all the hate?

You came here beating your chest saying how things will be for you to collect, and it's not sitting well with some people.
Grunt is a stand up dude. I've always enjoyed talking with, trading, and selling items to the man. HE however is more well known around here and just wanted to give his fellow Canucks the heads up on what happened with you at yojoe.com - nothing wrong with that - it's how us Canuckleheads are, really. ;)

I sent you a PM informing you of my site, you basically told me my prices are too high. Fair enough - you're entitled to your opinion, even if I have a ton of SOLD OUT icons plastered on my site right now.....

You explained why they were too high for you - you're cheap. I get that. There is NOTHING wrong with you not wanting to spend a bunch of money on items. NOTHING. I once was the same way, and still am to a point when it pertains to NEWER items. Not vintage items.

You didn't ask me the conditions of the items I have that you need, or why I'm asking a higher price for something. Your reply was just dismissive - and it came across that you would never purchase anything from me - BECAUSE I'm an online store and not a collector. That's too bad - because I take care of my customers very well - always have - for 19 years now, actually. There's a reason my store was nominated the best in my city two years in a row, and it wasn't my winning smile.

Anyway, I'm off topic here. You need to keep in mind a couple of facts about toy collecting in general. I know you've been collecting for 5 years - but please take some advice from someone that's been a collector for over 20 years now. It's not a cheap hobby. There will be great deals to be had, amazing lots and super prices - but in the same breath some of the stuff you want WILL be higher priced and rightly so. You're collecting toys that kids basically beat the crap out of, lost items to, and didn't care about. Add onto that, they're over 25 years old.

What is making this hard for you is you coming to this site with the same attitude you at grew to have at yojoe.com.
Leave here if you want, drop out of the hobby if you wish - but if you're passionate about G.I. Joe like the rest of us, then stick with it and ignore guys like Grunt on the boards. Don't look at his want/haves list and try buying CANADIAN. We have me (BHT) and HJL on here that sell vintage - we're both great at it, both well known, and both of us are willing to help you with your collecting - plus - WE ARE BOTH LOCATED IN CANADA - it's exactly what you wanted all along.

Just don't insult us with our asking prices for many items telling us you can get them cheaper. If you can get it cheaper - it wouldn't be on your list still. You told me you're willing to wait to get the items you need - why such the hurry then? Sit back, enjoy your hobby man. And seriously - try to make it to the Canadian G.I. Joe Convention in June.... FREE TOYS, cheap toys, etc etc etc.

I'd just hate for you to be so dismissive of this site and the hobby of G.I. Joe because of one, or two people. Stick it out.