JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Quebec Sightings Thread  (Read 203730 times)

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Quebec Sightings Thread
« Reply #360 on: October 09, 2010, 12:16:34 PM »

Quote from: "SnakeEyesOnAPlane"
Okay, I just got back from the Brossard TRU.  The only Joe figures they had were some movie leftovers for about $2.50 each.  They're in a bin near the Lego section.  There's a Resolute Snake-Eyes there too, if anyone wants him.

Snakes! What exactly do they have? If they have any I want, think you could pick some for me?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
2 + 2 = 22

SnakeEyesOnAPlane

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://ages25andup.blogspot.com/
« Reply #361 on: October 09, 2010, 02:18:17 PM »

I don't remember them all off the top of my head, but here's what I remember:

- Desert Wayans brother
- Wayans brother in Sigma 6 armour suit
- Resolute Snake-Eyes
- a few different Storm Shadows
- at least 1 Hauser, don't remember specifically which one
- wave one Snake-Eyes

Let me know if there are any you want and I'll grab them for ya!  I can hit up the TRU on Tuesday after my archaeology lab and get the ones you want, assuming they're still there. :P I'll probably go to the ToyCon, so I can pass them to you then if you'll be there.  Are you going to this month's ToyCon?
Knowing is half the battle. Actually fighting is the other half.
Help Cobra take over the Cayman Islands!

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 09, 2010, 06:48:14 PM »

- Desert Wayans brother
- Resolute Snake-Eyes
- wave one Snake-Eyes

Let me know if there are any you want and I'll grab them for ya!  I can hit up the TRU on Tuesday after my archaeology lab and get the ones you want, assuming they're still there. :P I'll probably go to the ToyCon, so I can pass them to you then if you'll be there.  Are you going to this month's ToyCon?

Thanks Snakes, I'm looking specifically for Reactive armor Scarlett, Shipwreck, Charbroil, and why not a TRU Shipwreck and Doc. I didn't shop for these guys when most of you were so I don't even know if they were available in Quebec to tell you the truth. Like they weren't. I have to ask Mr. Dodge822 first if he managed to get me some from his area. He's going to be coming to the Mtl Toy Con so that's good news for me. I'll keep U posted, thanks again!
2 + 2 = 22

SnakeEyesOnAPlane

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 09, 2010, 07:00:29 PM »

Quote from: "latinjoe22"

- Desert Wayans brother
- Resolute Snake-Eyes
- wave one Snake-Eyes

Thanks Snakes, I'm looking specifically for Reactive armor Scarlett, Shipwreck, Charbroil, and why not a TRU Shipwreck and Doc. I didn't shop for these guys when most of you were so I don't even know if they were available in Quebec to tell you the truth. Like they weren't. I have to ask Mr. Dodge822 first if he managed to get me some from his area. He's going to be coming to the Mtl Toy Con so that's good news for me. I'll keep U posted, thanks again!
No problem!  I'll drop by the Brossard TRU on Tuesday and see if any of those are in stock.  We never got any of the exclusives (big surprise, eh?), so I can't help you there, but I did see the Day-Glow Doc at Legends.

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 09, 2010, 07:07:22 PM »

- Desert Wayans brother
- Resolute Snake-Eyes
- wave one Snake-Eyes

No problem!  I'll drop by the Brossard TRU on Tuesday and see if any of those are in stock.  We never got any of the exclusives (big surprise, eh?), so I can't help you there, but I did see the Day-Glow Doc at Legends.

I know that I've seen the TRU DOC figure at Toy Wars (sorry TW) and didn't pick it up. Still not going to pick it up. This is not a figure I'd be willing to pay more than retail. So if it doesn't get here, too bad for me I guess.

As for reactive armored scarlett if you do see one, please do pick it up for me, thanks Snake!
2 + 2 = 22

SnakeEyesOnAPlane

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 09, 2010, 07:18:53 PM »

- Desert Wayans brother
- Resolute Snake-Eyes
- wave one Snake-Eyes

I know that I've seen the TRU DOC figure at Toy Wars (sorry TW) and didn't pick it up. Still not going to pick it up. This is not a figure I'd be willing to pay more than retail. So if it doesn't get here, too bad for me I guess.

As for reactive armored scarlett if you do see one, please do pick it up for me, thanks Snake!

I know what you mean.  Hell, that figure looks so dreadful, I wouldn't even pay retail for it.  But if he was on sale, maybe I'd grab him in put him in my comic, with a joke about his bad fashion sense or something.  I don't know.

Don't worry, I'll grab you a Catsuit Scarlett if they have any left!

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 10, 2010, 09:44:38 PM »

I found the same assortments at TRU Anjou. I did grab City Strike SnakeEyesonaplance, Artic Threat Storm Shadow and Ice Viper. They're going under the Christmas tree for my nephew. As for me, a reactive armor Scarlett Johanson will do.
2 + 2 = 22

SnakeEyesOnAPlane

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 10, 2010, 11:41:09 PM »

I found the same assortments at TRU Anjou. I did grab City Strike SnakeEyesonaplance, Artic Threat Storm Shadow and Ice Viper. They're going under the Christmas tree for my nephew. As for me, a reactive armor Scarlett Johanson will do.
Did you find Catsuit Scarlett or do you still need her?

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 10, 2010, 11:56:39 PM »

Yep, I'm still looking for it. And perhaps even a regular Viper too, two of them why not.
2 + 2 = 22

SnakeEyesOnAPlane

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 10, 2010, 11:57:26 PM »

Yep, I'm still looking for it. And perhaps even a regular Viper too, two of them why not.
No problem, I'll drop by the TRU tomorrow and see what I can find. :wink:

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 11, 2010, 12:15:47 AM »

Thanks Snake, and if you do see a Shipwreck I'd be up for that one too. So the list is: 1x reactive armor Scarlett, 1x Shipwreck, 1x regular Viper, 1xCharbroil (why not), 1xBarbecue (Why not too, I forgot about that one)
2 + 2 = 22

SnakeEyesOnAPlane

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 11, 2010, 12:16:48 AM »

Thanks Snake, and if you do see a Shipwreck I'd be up for that one too. So the list is: 1x reactive armor Scarlett, 1x Shipwreck, 1x regular Viper, 1xCharbroil (why not), 1xBarbecue (Why not too, I forgot about that one)
I'll grab 'em when/if I see 'em!  2 movie-vipers, right?