Thanks a lot Hasbro.
Gotta love the tidal wave of stuff that is releasing all at the same time. I can see why people are canceling preorders and cutting back.
Of course part of it is personal choice and I don't need to purchase as much as I have recently. However it has been an expensive September and October.
I have picked up the Triple T, Crimson SNAKE, Scarlett/T'Jbang, Legacy Special Forces, Zanya w/Chameleon, Hydro-Viper, Airtight, Dawn Moreno, Retro Grunt and Hooded CC (that was paid for in advance thankfully).
That doesn't even count the upcoming Arctic HISS which is now showing up in Europe or the Thunder Machine.
I also picked up a couple of wants from other lines, but with the new price ($40) for a standard figure and the cost of everything going up I have cut back quite a bit. Plus if the rumour turns out to be true that Hasbro is going up to $30US for standard figures soon, and especially so soon after going to $28US, then I can see collectors bailing in larger numbers than ever before.
On a more positive note I like the look of the new Dreadnok Flatline. Lenny was obviously a big fan of the Dreadnoks and getting to create a brand new one from scratch let him go a bit crazy in a good way. Overall I like the design except I wish there was an unmasked head. Also the filecard is good in that wacky sort of way.