JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Operation recall  (Read 59311 times)

canprime

  • phpBB Blue SNAKE
  • *****
  • Posts: 1421
    • View Profile
Re: Operation recall
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2026, 08:19:49 PM »

Damn there are some really cool looking figures in year two.

I am just glad I am so picky now about anything outside of Classified because otherwise I would be tempted.   Also helps I can't find them at "retail" as well.

I hope they kill it again because the designs are great and clearly some of them are "what could have been" in ARAH.
Logged

martin-montreal

  • Snowbank Wannabe
  • *****
  • Posts: 1889
    • View Profile
Re: Operation recall
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2026, 07:34:39 PM »

I really enjoy Delta-17 and Operation Recall.  I also got the 4 o-ring astronauts from Space 1999.

From O:R I really like the Midnight Ops (Night Froce) subline. The desert subline is great too.

akpayne

  • phpBB Shiver Wannabe
  • *****
  • Posts: 920
    • View Profile
Re: Operation recall
« Reply #39 on: Today at 08:32:56 AM »

These look amazing,  and I agree with you that these feel like a "what if" ARAH universe.
Logged